Author, Coach, Consultant
Change Management & Sustainable Leadership Expert
Katherine Ann Byam
CEO/CFO At Dieple
Katherine Ann Byam is an author, sustainability activist, coach and consultant for business resilience and sustainable change, partnering with leaders committed to a shared future for the planet. She’s also Managing Director and CFO at Dieple Consulting.
A professional with 20+years change leadership experience in the FTSE Top 10, she started her consulting firm in 2019 to support sustainable development within SMEs. Katherine holds an MBA with distinction, specialising in Innovation Management as well as certificates in ESG, digital strategy, and sustainability management from established universities. She’s also a Fellow of the Association of Certified Chartered Accountants.
She’s the host of the internationally acclaimed Where Ideas Launch – Sustainable Innovation Podcast, ranked among the top 5% globally, achieving the top spot in 5 countries, and the top 10 in 19 separate charts.
As an ESG Consultant, Katherine works with firms on their net zero transitions, evaluating materiality, developing a strategy, and then delivering key projects that realise long term net-positive goals.
As a sought-after leadership career coach, ESG practitioner and keynote speaker, she facilitates workshops and learning sessions for communities within global brands such as Amazon, Women Tech Global, ACCA, Stryker, Speak Up, Mind Channel and more.
Katherine also gives back through volunteering. She is a regular judge for numerous sustainability awards based in the United Kingdom. She also participates on various social and environmental impact boards and steering groups.
She loves spending her spare time in nature.
BACKGROUND & EDUCATION
- Certifications: Sustainability Management & ESG
- Certifications: Digital Disruption
- MBA (Distinction) : Innovation Management
- Other: FCCA – Chartered Accountant
- Nationality: British, Trinidadian
- 2019 – 2023 : Author, Sustainability Activist, Consultant and Coach
- 2012 – 2019 : Supply Chain Change and Project Management (Various Roles)
- 2007 – 2012 : Senior Internal Audit Manager (FTSE top 10)
- 1999 – 2007 : Finance Analyst/ Finance Manager (Caribbean)