Business Strategist and Change Coach
Katherine Byam, CEO,
Consulting Director Strategy, People & Change
Katherine is a business transformation specialist with 20 years FTSE top 10 experience.
She has built a reputation for leading successful transformation projects in Finance and Supply Chain, and has spent the last 12 years supporting organisational design reviews, process analysis, testing, and implementation.
She is a chartered accountant and an MBA graduate with a versatile skillset and a passion for sustainably balanced results. She shapes culture, mindset and purpose in her work, and delivers change through collaboration, commitment and focus.
- 2019-2020: Enterprise Leadership, Consulting & Coaching (Private Limited Company)
- 2012-2019 : Business Transformation Risk & Change Management (FMCGs)
- 2007-2012 : Internal Audit, Risk & Controls (FMCGs)
- 1997 -2007 : Finance & Accounting (Banking, FMCGs)
- Certification: Business Sustainability Management (Cambridge 2019)
- Certification: Digital Disruption Strategies (Cambridge 2019)
- Participation: Neuro Linguistic Programming (Pegasus NLP 2019)
- MBA : Innovation Management (GGSB 2017)
- ACCA : Qualified 1999, Membership 2001, Fellowship 2007
- Nationality: Dual, British & Trinidadian
- Hobbies: exploring cultures, nature, writing
Consulting & Audit
Katherine was very thorough in her audit and ensure relevant stakeholders were informed of progress. She is a positive and supporting team member and would be a welcome addition to any organisation.