Business Resilience Strategist, Career Coach
Katherine Ann Byam Business Resilience Strategist Leadership Coach
Katherine Ann Byam (MBA, FCCA) is the wing-woman to your genius, and a business resilience / organic growth consultant. As a strategic partner to leaders, she helps businesses design and embed effective strategies for responsible brand stewardship, to deliver outcomes that favour a wider stakeholder view.
In consulting she supports sustainable business development, resilience and business transformation projects. She is also a specialist in using Linkedin to generate organic growth and impact.
As a leadership coach, she works one to one with you as you go through any critical leadership changes; career transitions, starting businesses or scaling.
Her aim is to address solutions that consider society and environmental resiliency at their core so that her clients preserve their longevity and a fair return for innovation and ingenuity.
Her brands include Dieple Virtual Services Hub, Where Ideas Launch, Women in Sustainable Business, The Eco-Business Growth Club, Diep Linked Agency Services, and the Courageous Career Club.
Green Business Development & LinkedIn Advocacy Testimonials
Having worked with Katherine during her time as a finance professional at BAT, witnessing what she has accomplished since then in igniting the entrepreneurial spirit in so many across the globe is truly impressive. Doing this in a fast paced virtual environment that is not always sympathetic to "newbies" is a testament to what she is all about. Guiding persons from all walks of life in identifying creative ways to find a voice while building personal brands that deliver the outcome they seek.
My "Wingwoman" as I call her, delivers a level of service and support that gives you the confidence that someone trustworthy is in your corner. Someone who will do what is necessary to ensure you have the correct tools to give you that PUSH in your career transition, actualisation of a new business idea or tips on curating that online presence that is dressed for success.
I recommend Katherine unreservedly.
Positive Impact Career Coaching Testimonials
Katherine has been providing me with career transition coaching. There are three aspects of Katherine style, which I really appreciate.
The first is that she comes with a tried and tested approach, template formula. What this does is it gives you confidence that you can hit the ground running, that you don't have to wait for multiple sessions before you feel as though you're progressing.
The second is that she is incredibly flexible. She flexes her style to suit your style, which I find very important. She goes and does the research for your personalised situation. So for example, she reads, books listens to podcasts follows influencers in your network, in order to be flexible in the way in which she coaches your situation.
Thirdly, which for me, is the most important aspect. I feel and I've never felt this before with a coach but I feel a Katherine is my partner. We're on this journey together. At the end of every session, we both have actions, we both hold each other accountable.
Anywhere I get to on this journey, the success will be a joint one. So if you're thinking about a coach, whether it's for transitioning into a new career, whether it's within your current career, what you should do next, or if you are thinking about that entrepreneurial journey or are already on that entrepreneurial journey, I would highly recommend Katherine she is she's pretty exceptional.
Already at that time I found always very inspiring talking with her about matters which concerned human behavior in corporate world. Katherine is a very serious and strong professional, her passion comes through at the first encounter and her curiosity for learning and self improvement is a constant in her life. With all her background, her knowledge and her attitude she is the best person to go to for advice and support in critical moments throughout your career!
Background & Education
- 2021 ESG Consulting Training (HE Burns – ESG/ CSR Consulting)
- 2021 Sales & Business Development Training (Opulence Events)
- 2021 Public Speaking Training (IATQB Limited)
- Certification: Building Invincible Companies Virtual Masterclass (Strategyzer 2020 with Alexander Osterwalder)
- Certification: Business Sustainability Management (Cambridge 2019)
- Certification: Digital Disruption Strategies (Cambridge 2019)
- Neuro Linguistic Programming (Pegasus NLP 2019)
- MBA Distinction : Innovation Management (GEM 2017)
- ACCA : Qualified 1999, Membership 2001, Fellowship 2007
- Nationality: Dual, British & Trinidadian
- 2019-2022: Enterprise Leadership, Consulting & Coaching (Private Limited Company)
- 2012-2019 : Business Transformation Risk & Change Management (FMCGs)
- 2007-2012 : Internal Audit, Risk & Controls (FMCGs)
- 1997 -2007 : Finance & Accounting (Banking, FMCGs)
- Lived in Costa Rica, UK, France & Trinidad and Tobago.
- Worked with more than 150 Nationalities to perform various organisation roles.
- Volunteer on the Green Innovation Steering Group (UK)
- Sponsor – Carbon Kapture Kelp Farming Hackerton
- Community Lead for Women in Sustainable Business on Facebook
- Founder – Courageous Career Club – Youtube Channel Celebrating Bravery and Positive Impact