It's not just a Career
Its a lifestyle
- We believe in 100% full engagement of our team and the teams of our clients. This means that we embrace diversity in all of its forms, and thrive on it for innovation, creativity and novel solutions.
- We encourage persons of all relevant backgrounds to apply; our focus is on finding the right combination of skills to complement our team.
- We look forward to chatting with you. We do not take our recruitment decisions lightly, so we encourage all our applicants to also challenge us to ensure we are mutually suited to each other!
Life Style Perks
We are a start-up consulting firm with a low footprint and big ambitions. Our solution based business model is anchored in digital transformation services, and to this end we have set up the operation to take advantage of digital strategies wherever possible.
These are some of our current terms and conditions for permanent team members, which set us apart from our peers.
We offer annually:
- 25 working days dedicated to learning, and a personal training budget
- 35 vacation days (includes public holidays)
- 10 fully paid volunteering days
- Bonuses based on both team and individual performances
- Flexible working solutions within a modern technology environment
Are you the one?
Demonstrable track record of leading change management projects in any industry
Significant and proven expertise in at least one of the following disciplines; Information Systems, Consulting, Data Analytics and Business Intelligence, Data Science, Systems Design, Network & Inventory Modelling, Supply Chain Operations, Finance & Accounting or Organisational Design.
Familiarity with the following tools and methodologies will be strong assets: Lean Management, Agile & Waterfall methodologies, ITIL 4, Activity Based Costing, Business Process Modelling Notation, Statistics, Programming with R or Python.
Post graduate education (Bachellors, Masters, PHDs) would be assets but are not strictly necessary.
Demonstrable commitment to lifelong learning (recent certifications from reputable learning providers).
Our interview and engagement process will aim to establish your soft skill quotient; assessing your skills at relationship building, motivating, influencing and persuading.
We have no vacancies at present, but we invite you to follow us on linked in to learn about roles as they become available.